Through Saskatchewan Blue Cross, Tugo, and Group Medical Services (GMS), we are able to provide a variety of different travel policies including:
- Visitors to Canada Insurance
- Super Visa Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Multi-trip or Annual Travel Insurance
- Cancellation & Trip Interruption Insurance
- COVID-19 coverage
We can quote you on rates based on the coverage and deductibles that work best for you!
Who should buy travel insurance?
Travel insurance provides many valuable benefits including peace of mind when you are travelling for:
- Canadians who are leaving their home province on a short or long term trips
- Tourists or family members from another country visiting Canada
- International workers
- Foreign students
- People who are awaiting provincial health coverage
- People who are applying for a Super Visa
- Canadians returning home
Buy Travel Insurance online
If you’re planning a trip outside of Saskatchewan, it’s critically important you confirm first that (1) you have travel insurance and that (2) the coverage meets your needs, including remaining active for the entire duration of your trip.
If you don’t have travel insurance, you really should purchase it as far in advance of your trip as possible. The coverage is typically quite inexpensive but the protection it provides is priceless –almost. You can avoid costly bills with a little bit of planning and by paying a relatively low insurance premium. It’s the kind of insurance you really shouldn’t do without.
If you are planning a trip, give us a visit or a call and we’ll help you purchase a plan before you leave. Buy now online through one of our trusted partners.